Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Enryu (GaoGaiGar)

It's been a while since I updated! I have several new plushies I can add. I plan on doing entries for each one. First we'll start off with another robot.

Photobucket

After making the first Transformers plush I was contacted to make another robot plush. This one was a bit more difficult then the previous. I think I had a bit of a harder time putting together the pieces. I had a few somewhat alright references to work off of when making him. This was also a series I had never heard of before, so I just had to go off of what I had from the client.

Photobucket

He took me a bit longer to finish then most of my other ones. Mostly because I kept running out of supplies! But the client was really rather wonderful. He stands a bit larger then my Transformers plush, probably over 2ft in height. Pretty much of the right size and height for cuddling!

No comments:

Post a Comment