Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy (Fairy Tale)

Just finished up a commission for a character Happy (Fairy Tale). I don't really know much about the series, never really saw it before now, but the character was rather cute so I was excited to work on him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The general shape was pretty easy it was all the little details. Like the stomach, face and the mark on his back. The mark on his back was actually the most difficult, because of the level of detail. I ended up just using heat 'n bond to keep it down then applique it. I ended up just appliqueing everything on the body. And I was able to make his little backpack as an actual mini bag. The nose is a button, because I figured that would look cute, and I like adding buttons to plushes.

Photobucket

Overall a pretty easy project. It only took two days to pattern and then sew up, I'm pretty pleased with the overall results. Off to work on my next commission!

No comments:

Post a Comment